1) Rakesh Gangwani has proved to be an effective Real Estate Agent that Vistal Homes would highly recommend to others. He does what it takes to find the right property for the customer.
He is knowledgeable, professional, ethical & efficient; always making himself available when needed. Thanks you for an excellent experience, we look forward to our next transaction.
Aldo Stenta - Vistal Homes
2) "Rakesh is diligent and knowledgeable in new construction and the existing markets. He works tirelessly to help his clients find the right home, in the right location, and for the right price."
Shannon Hurley Peterson (M/I HOMES of Michigan, LLC., Northville)
3) Rakesh is very honest & hardworking. He is a pleasure to work with. He is very knowledgeable & would recommend him to anyone looking to buy/sell a home. He's an absolute professional
Chuck Apligian Jr. (M/I HOMES of Michigan, LLC., Northville)
4) Rakesh went above and beyond to help create an excellent buying experience for our newest homeowner at Encore Townhomes in Wixom. His knowledge and expertise in new construction homes was truly appreciated by both myself and his buyer! I hope to do many more transactions with him in the near future! Thank you, Rakesh!!
Pamela Riley (Robertson Brothers Homes, Wixom & Novi)
5) I highly recommend Rakesh as a Realtor for new construction homebuyers! He was determined to find the perfect home for his clients in South Lyon. I’m sure we’ll be working together very soon as we just opened a new Phase with 43 Homesites offering the best included features in town! Looking forward to doing more business with you!
Jyoti Banipal (Singh Homes, South Lyon)
6) Rakesh has a reputation for being very professional and a pleasure to work with. He is very experienced in new construction and has a lot of knowledge in the industry. It's always a pleasure working with him.
Dave Israilov (Novi, Pulte Homes)
7) Rakesh truly cares about his clients and always looking out for their best interest.
Tracy Taylor- Shinneman (Vice President, M/I HOMES of Michigan, LLC., Northville)
8) Rakesh is a hardworking real estate professional that takes the time to fully understand what his buyers are envisioning. His tenacity, knowledge and professionalism empower his buyers to make a great decision and to have a great guidance by their side. Rakesh eases the minds of first time buyers building new construction. You will not be disappointed if you partner up with Rakesh to build your new dream home!
Kelly Grams (Sales Consultant, Plymouth/Canton, Pulte Homes)
9) Rakesh takes what can be a confusing and intimidating experience and turns it into a winning encounter for all parties. He is fully immersed in the local marketplace and has his finger on the pulse of the latest market conditions. If you’re already working with Rakesh, know that you’re working with a professional and if you’re looking for an agent he comes highly recommended.
Mark Wit (General Sales Manager, PulteGroup)
10) I am new homes sales consultant for Pulte Home and recently did my first deal with Rakesh. It is obvious he is an experienced realtor and takes care of his clients. He does a good job explaining the sales process of new construction while making his clients comfortable with the purchase. Hope to do more deal with him.
Nino Caccamo (Sales Consultant, Canton, Pulte Homes)
12) In my many years of selling new construction, I have never worked with another Realtor quite like Rakesh. If you want an agent who will fight to the end and push for your best interest and the best deal, this is your guy. Both his follow up and customer service are extraordinary. Not only will you be forming a relationship with one of the hardest working Realtors out there, you will also be gaining a life long friend. ~Carrin Byk, Robertson Brothers Homes
Carrin Byk (ROBERTSON HOMES, Wixom)
12) I have known Rakesh for years now and recently had pleasure to work together. He is very thorough and dependable real estate agent. Looks out for his clients, making sure they are getting the best home and value for their investment. Very knowledgeable in new construction which is added bonus for a first time homebuyer. Thank you Rakesh for giving Pulte Homes an opportunity to build a Pulte Home for your clients. Looking forward to be working with you!"
Anamika Singhal (PULTE HOMES, Novi)
13) I wanted to take a minute and praise Rakesh for his professionalism after working with him to find the right home for his client. In the short time I’ve gotten to know him, I can see that he is committed to getting the right home, location and best value for his clients. It is a pleasure to work with Rakesh as I know he’ll be fair, but also will push to make sure his clients get what they want in a budget they have requested. Thank you for your hard work, and I look forward to finding the best home for your future clients you are working with.
Dave Petrouleas (PULTE HOMES, Novi)
14) Rakesh is an outstanding realtor. I recently had the pleasure of working with Rakesh at Emerson Park in Novi. Rakesh’s success is in doing all that he can to help others. I am looking forward to do many more business together.
Joan Walter (PULTE HOMES, Novi)
15) Realtor Rakesh Gangwani is a Preferred Realtor for “Toll Brothers Luxury Homes”. I have had the pleasure of working with Rakesh at our “Montcaret Community in Northville, Steeplechase of Nortville & Dunhill Park in Novi.” His attention to detail & knowledge he brings to the new construction home buying process is second to none! He listens to his buyers needs & knows the market, has better follow-up than any Realtor in the business. I would highly recommend Rakesh Gangwani for any Real Estate transaction.
Robert Daly (TOLL BROTHERS, Northville)
16) Rakesh Gangwani is an extremely reliable and hard working real estate professional. His knowledge and experience in the real estate industry will give my client the peace of mind they are looking for when searching for their dream home. Purchasing a home is an incredibly large decision, and takes time and patience, and Rakesh is second to none when it comes to his client communication skills. His knowledge of new construction allows us here at M/I Homes to also have the peace of mind when working with him and his clients. We are so appreciative of him to trust us with his clients in our new construction communities, and we look forward to working with Rakesh continually in the future. Thank you Rakesh, for being an agent that we have to know and trust, as well as someone your clients know and trust.
Jamie Szczechowski & Mark Wit (M/I HOMES of Michigan, LLC., Canton)
17) I had the pleasure of working with Rakesh during the sale of a new build recently. Not only is he a fantastic agent who goes above and beyond for his clients, he is also extremely knowledgeable and professional. It has been a fantastic experience and I am looking forward to many more transactions together.
Casey Salazar (TOLL BROTHERS, Canton)
18) Rakesh Gagwani is a driven and dedicated agent who produces results for his client. He is knowledgeable in new construction and is a valuable resource to his clients. He is always a pleasure to do business with and we look forward to working with him more in the future. Thank you for trusting us with your clients and giving us the opportunity to build them the home of their dreams.
Carmela Downen (M/I HOMES of Michigan, LLC., Northville)
19) I have known Rakesh Gangwani as a fellow real estate agent. I work for a prominent builder and Rakesh has brought clients to us who have purchased our new home. Rakesh and I have worked together to create a good experience for the new homeowners. I have found Rakesh to be hard working on behalf of the clients and the builder, And I have found him to be a true professional in all aspects of our business. I would highly Recommend him.
Virginia Cox (ROBERTSON HOMES, Royal Oak)
20) I have had the pleasure of working with Rakesh Gangwani on numerous transactions over the years. Rakesh shows a true interest in his buyers needs and wants. His attention to the details of the home during the building process, is a plus for his buyers. He treats each of his buyers like they are a part of his family.
Laura A. Weiss (PULTE HOMES, Novi)
21) Thank you for your assistance in helping Ricardo purchase his new townhome here in Liberty at Tribute. I know how much he appreciated all your hard work along the way. Also, huge thanks for helping to make his experience along the way OITSTANDING!
I am looking forward to do more business with you in the future!
Matt Tippett (ROBERTSON HOMES, Wixom)
22) Working with Rakesh is always a pleasure. I am always thrilled when he brings me clients because I know they are receiving the best care from him. He is extremely professional and always willing to help. He is always part of the build process with his buyers, from the first meeting with me all the way until closing and beyond. You are truly in great hands when working with Rakesh.
Jennifer Eckardt (PULTE HOMES, Northville)
23) Thank you for helping Rajat and his family with his new home here in the Orchards of Lyon. They are very happy with their new home and I know they appreciate your help along the way. Thank you for making the process extremely easy working with you and I look forward to working with you again in the near future!
Jason Bartolomeo (PULTE HOMES, South Lyon)
24) Rakesh was a pleasure to work with. We worked together throughout the build process to ensure a great experience for the buyer. He was professional & thorough. He is very knowledgeable in new construction. I look forward to working with him again!
Andrea Zieminski (PULTE HOMES, Canton)